Calling All Foxy Lovers!
Light this candle, pour yourself and your partner a glass of wine and slip into your lingerie. The Foxy Lovers 50 hour soy crystal candle is the perfect Valentine’s Day mood-setter.
With a 50hr burn time candle and hand embedded crystals, the Foxy Lovers crystal candle is poured into a stunning white glass container. For thousands of years, humankind has used crystals and candles to benefit themselves and others. Foxy Lovers is designed to generate a loving, warm environment that’s primed for human connection. The candle features a curated collection of love-inspiring, conflict-minimising crystals which are carefully embedded in the 100% organic soy wax. The floral and slightly fruity aroma, I call “Bewitched”, stays fragrant from the bottom of the glass container.
These candles are made by hand. So please note that there will be some variation in the placement of crystals and glitter.
The Benefits of Organic Soy Wax
Soy candles contain no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants. They also don’t produce petrol-carbon soot like what you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles. This means soy candles are kinder for people who are prone to allergies. Also, they don’t produce airborne nasties to inhale.
The Embedded Crystals
Rose Quartz for the hopeless romantic
Rose Quartz opens up the heart chakras for unconditional love, compassion and forgiveness. Because of its powerful conscious-enhancing properties, Rose Quartz has been used for love rituals for centuries. Known for helping you take a step back and consider a situation from all sides, Rose Quartz clears the way for love to blossom. As well as helping to cleanse you of any built-up negativity.
Amethyst for a day spa in a stone
Amethyst is a stone that is helpful when you need to relax and unwind. Let its gentle, soothing vibrations wash over you to remove your worries. It can help empower your intuition and decision-making abilities.
Tigers Eye for looking deep within
Tiger’s Eye is a magical stone that often helps people to gain a deeper understanding of themselves and others. Drawing from the energies of the earth and the sun, Tiger’s Eye can encourage clarity and courage as well as boost your creative self which can lead to exciting and new situations.
Bewitched has fruity sweet notes of decadent Italian Bergamot, White Lady peach and fresh strawberry mixed with middle notes of apple blossom, African tamarind and a touch of Damask Rose. The base is Tonka Bean, Coconut Milk and White Musk. It’s an intoxicating fragrance that is sure to get you in the mood for love.
Caring for your Foxy Lovers Crystal Candle
Candles aren’t meant to sit on your shelf. But getting the most out of your candle requires taking care of it. Here are some tips on caring for your Foxy Lovers Candle.
- Keep the wick trimmed to approximately 4mm
- Remove any dust or debris before lighting your candle each time. You don’t need to remove your crystals, but do remove dead bugs etc.
- Avoid a weird, curled wick by ensuring it remains trimmed. It’s another reason to keep your wicks to that 4mm-ish mark
- If your candle flame is high or there is smoke chances are your wick is too long, so best extinguish the flame, waiting for the wax pool to cool, trimming as described above before relighting.
Candles need attention!
Never ever leave a candle burning unattended or where children or pets can reach them. Keep burning candles out of draughts.
Tips to prolong the candle’s life
- Never move a burning or hot candle.
- Keep your candle away from secondary heat sources such as ovens, heaters, fireplaces etc. Secondary heat sources will make your candle burn unevenly. The candle wax could even cause collapse if you place your candle too close to a secondary heat source.
- Be cautious about placing candles too close together! So, to prevent damage to your Foxy Lovers Candle, keep it away from hot areas, other heat sources and draughts.
- Always burn candle on an even surface with a plate or candle holder underneath.
- A low, small flame means wick may be too short. Please don’t try to dig away at the wax. Instead extinguish & when cool enough to touch, carefully tip out any molten wax before relighting